FourthAndGoal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This really is about Toomer's Corner - The Oaks

2 posters

Go down

This really is about Toomer's Corner - The Oaks Empty This really is about Toomer's Corner - The Oaks

Post  AUsince68 Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:38 am

You've probably heard, as recorded Jan. 27 on PSFB show, Al from Dadeville poisoned two oaks at TC with a deadly herbicide a week after the IB. They may be in the process of arresting him even now.
I hate to say it, but I'm not surprised. Typical bammer. Their "reality", in biggest quotes, gets popped like the balloon that it is, and they. just. can't. stand it! They think, "What has happened to the basis for my arrogance? How could the cow college possibly upset the universe's equilibrium (not that they would use or even spell the word) by beating the Holy Tide, much less win the MNC? This must be stopped!!!"
So Bozo goes and identifies himself and doesn't "give a damn if it's against the law" and commits what will be classified as a terrorist act against same cow college. Is there an appropriate punishment in existence for such a football fan? Heaven help us...

AUsince68
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

This really is about Toomer's Corner - The Oaks Empty Re: This really is about Toomer's Corner - The Oaks

Post  Andy Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:25 pm

I completely understand how your emotions are high right now following this terrible act, but you are wrong. This act was not typical for a "bammer". All the true Bama fans I know are sickened by this just as I am. And anybody who would do something like this is not a true Bama fan, they have a mental problem and need help. I hope the guy gets all legal punishment that is due to him and hopefully the trees can survive.

However horrible this act was, please remember that we are still not going to resort to name calling and degrading your rival over here. I appreciate the class the folks have shown over in the other thread as they have chosen not to stoop to the level of the guy who did this.

Andy

https://fourthandgoal.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down